Please note that our clinic will be closed from July 27th to August 11th for our summer holiday.
An important message for COVID-19
Dear Patients, hoping that you and your beloved ones are doing well in those difficult times. Due to the known circumstances, our office will stay closed until further notice.
Here are some suggestions until we can see you back in the office:
1. If you have a very bad tootache that is waking you up at night and that regular pain killers are not solving the issue please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. For cold sensitive teeth, we suggest you to limit acidic fruits and food and to brush with toothpaste for sensitive teeth such as : Sensodyne Pro-Namel or Colgate Pro-Relief.
Instructions of use:
- Brush twice morning and night and don’t rince, drink or eat for at least 30 minutes after;
- During the day you can also gently rub your sensitive tooth or teeth with a small quantity of the toothpaste.
3. Broken tooth that is irritating your tongue or your checks. Try to polish it with a sanding nail file that you cleaned with rubbing alcohol.
4. Any broken or lost dental filling, after cleaning the area try to fill the hole with either:
- Orthodontic wax that you can buy from pharmacy
- Chewed sugar free gum
5. For any dental crown that falls out try to put it back in place with Fixodent or Polident after cleaning it. Remove it back before sleeping and make sure to keep it in a safe place.
Thank you very much for your understanding as we all do our part to overcome this challenging situation.
Mag-Dent Dental Center Team
Same Day Treatments
No need for return dental visits with our same day dental treatments. We understand that taking time off to fix your teeth can be difficult enough, so we make things easier for you by getting the job done in only one session.
Thank you for considering Mag-Dent for you and your family’s dental needs. At Mag-Dent Dental Center we warmly welcome new patients! As a new patient, please feel free to download and fill out our form to help facilitate your intake.
Our aim is to help you achieve and maintain good oral health. This is why we want to work with you in order to keep your teeth healthy and clean.
A simple smile can express so much. And a confident smile can become your signature! Did you know that most people with great smiles were not born that way? So why not take the next steps towards your great smile!
If you or any member of your family or friends has a dental emergency contact us as soon as possible, during our opening hours, at (514) 738-2143.
The Mag-Dent Experience
We have flexible appointement times to meet your busy schedule.
Don’t worry about finding parking in our area, we have dedicated spots for our clients.
Netflix At Each Operatory
While we keep your dental hygiene in check, you can relax and watch our ongoing stream of Netflix.
Free Dental Kit
Every new client gets a free cleaning kit including a battery powered toothbrush.